Friday, May 23, 2003

I haven't written on here for a little while so I guess there's a bit to fill in. I've now started a new job in a bar called the Cat and Canary. It's situated over at Canary Wharf, a new and modern business district of London on the docklands. With all the tall buildings and shops, the area reminds me more of home than any other part of this city. It's a really nice area. The bar is situated right on the north dock, along the water with a number of other different style bars surrounding it. The pub is pretty much a normal style english pub, our main trade coming on work days... at lunchtime and after work. Mainly suit and ties and an older male crowd. All the young people tend to go to the trendier bars nearby. I've had weekends off as well as of late which has been brilliant..


I'm now staying with friends Peter and Melissa in their apartment in Bermondsey. I have my own room with a double bed. It's been ages since i've had this luxury and it's great for the time being....

What else..... Cannizzo and Keogh have just come over to London. Great to see someone from home. Had a few beers with them last night..

No comments: