Sunday, June 01, 2003

There's never a dull moment here. I finished work Friday night at eight then left with the sun still shining. I walked under the tall buildings, weaving my way through hoards of people positioned along all the bars in the area. Caught the tube to my old pub, the camel.. There I caught up with some crew from turkey. Only planned to have a few quiet ones (Yeah right) The £1 bundy's were cheap and nasty and somehow we ended up at O'Niels in Liecester Sq....

Saturday it was another great day, headed to the old ship in Hammersmith where i met up with some work friends. People were crowding the park by the river. Sat for a few hours downing pints and relaxing... Progressed to the Puzzle in Fulham... Cannizzo and Keogh also came down for a few.....

Today I have a few options but i feel like being lazy......

No comments: