Wednesday, May 14, 2003

I've been staying with mates the past week whilst looking for a new direction. It's been great to have someone to fall back on and have a place to stay, although I've never been a fan of intruding on other people's spaces. I've decided to look for work again, this will keep me in London for another 6 weeks until my work visa runs out. No luck as yet, I'll give it a little more longer and see what happens I guess. Don't want to outstay my welcome of laze around for to long...

My time away is on the downhill run, It's going to be very hard to leave. London feels like home now and the friends I've made have been great. Still I guess change and moving on is always inevitable. There are things and people at home I'm looking forward to seeing again though...

No comments: