Tuesday, August 27, 2002

Still in Edinburgh, love it here. Maybe a few more days in Scotland I think. Jimeon was good last night, ran into the guy in the toilets just before the performance. "Jimeon, How are ya mate?!!!".. Meeting famous people in the dunnies is rather funny. Last time that happened it was Mick Molloy at a Bar Called Barry. Ended up at a few pubs afterwards again. The Three sisters is a pretty happening place. Home around 3?? I think? Passed out again on the couch whilst Sticksy in his typical "where the hell am I?" state of drunkeness fell alseep on the floor after giving himself a wedgie!

Walked to the top of the world today. Arthur's seat overlooks the city in all its beauty. Sticksy lead me the hard way up, a steep climb that had me struggling at one stage. Worth the effort... Took the easy option down, the one most people take.

No comments: