Sunday, August 18, 2002

Feeling sore, tired but happy. The Sunday hangover has set in. Patsy came in on Friday for just one night in London. Renata came over from Guildford and Nat got in touch. We all met up at the London Pub and proceeded to get rather wasted. As you do. It was strange. Four friends from Melbourne at the end of the world together............. There were others as well.. Nat's brother Gab, some friends, Renata's friends and some of the girls from my Hostel. Went to Leicester Square and clubbed it at the Equanox..... Home late. Bus tour all day yesterday in the sun and more drinks with Renata and crew at O'Niels last night. Daniel went home last night, don't think he was really ready to.

Now I have decisions, I've booked a Contiki of Spain in two weeks. In the meantime I can either go see Sticksy in Edinburgh for a while or go over and travel with Nat and Gab on the continent for a little bit. Money dissapears quick. My ideas are big, my wallet limited......

I glad i came back. Summer in London is a pretty amazing thing......

No comments: