Friday, February 15, 2002

24
It's my Birthday tomorrow and as im 24 it's just another day really. After 21 they just aren't the same. The usual Birthday celebrations will still take place though. Going out and drinking lots. Dinner tonight in town (Teppanyaki) which should then progress to somewhere else. Tomorrow I have a D&D ball at the old Exhibition Buildings. Heading in with Simon. Already Paid and hired a suit but yet to receive my ticket in the mail. Apparently somewhere along the lines someone got slack so I have to pick it up myself now at the door. Oh and apparently the computer couldn't find me a suitable match based on the vague questionare that had to be filled out ie name, age, fav drink, fav music etc etc etc so im going solo. Hopefully it'll be a huge night. Well it better be as tomorrow is the day I was born. I crave attention dammit.

No comments: