Thursday, February 07, 2002

MORE RAMBLINGS
Kinda finding im bored with my work and living back at home already after only 2 weeks. Funny that. Oh well i shouldn't really complain i guess despite finding midweek boredom frustrating. Probably cause im alone more now than i have been in the past six months. Im used to the constant company of people my own age.

Went for a big drive in my trusty Ford last night all the way down towards the beach area. Guess I was a little bored eh.

Been listening to the latest offerings by Something for Kate and New Order. I think they've both been out for a little while now but I haven't really had a chance to listen to them until now. Both are great! Oh yeah and I finally got my hands on that U2 Elevation DVD which is rather awesome. Only criticism is that I reckon it woulda been better had they not jumped the gun and perhaps waited until later on in the tour to make the film. The show got somewhat better as the year went on. Still, I think it's my favourite of all the U2 gigs released over the years. Now if only they'd release that Slane gig. As far as i know it was actually caught on camera, directed by the same guy who did the Boston thing.

No comments: