Friday, March 01, 2002

FORGET HOW TO SIT STILL
Am I ever at home lately?? When im not at work i've been out with mates. Mostly to the pub, or even the occasional stint of midweek clubbing hasn't been unheard of. I like it that way as I find it hard to stay In.

Had Rich 'n' Anges birthday last Saturday night. Firstly several Pints were downed at Pugg Mahones, moved onto Chokolate (funky little club in town), then Icon Bar (Complete with Coyote Ugly style bartop dancing), then onto the Odean at Crown. Was good catching up with all the old school guys at Icon as well. Three groups of mates seemed to all come together for a night of total drunken antics. That ensured a late and good night.

It's Gooch's birthday tonight. Jaysus it's gunna be messy again, everyone's going! Toothy's getting married tomorrow. He's my age..I'm not that bloody old..Am I?

No comments: