Wednesday, June 05, 2002

Still getting up, going to work every morning and feeling like it's cause I have nothing else to do. This kinda bugs me. There's soooo much more I wish I was doing with my life but here I still am. Procrastonating. Or perhaps I'm just to darn picky when it comes to making decisions!

So what things would I prefer to be doing now instead then? I know i need to involve myself with something that i'm passionate about. Something that doesn't become work anymore. Something that involves other people with similar interests... It's wierd, I think I need other people around me to be happy, but I contradict myself by knowing that I also need my own space as well.

I'd love to pursue my guitar playing more, be in a band. Doing regular gigs would be enjoyable

or...

Studying/working in the field of sound. Live mixng/Studio recording etc I have always planned to go back and study again. Looking back on it, I think my choice of course at Latrobe wasn't the greatest in terms of career prospects. Anyway..

or..

Still want to head back overseas, to be working somwhere in Europe, living in a house with a bunch of other travellers with stints of occasional travel in between. Enjoying life away from home.

or...

Stay here, move outta home into soemwhere thats more inner city, find a better job and enjoy life here a little more.

No comments: