Friday, March 08, 2002

THE SPACE BETWEEN
Am I unwillingly starting to settle back into a comfort zone that I have spent 24 years bought up in? Some freinds and family have recently tried to tell me it may not be all that worthwhile to head back over. Do I just focus on what i've got here or do i keep looking elsewhere? There's lots here, don't get me wrong. Sometimes the sun shines and it feels like staying here could work out, then the rain comes suddenly and all I want to do is move on again. Im caught between the two.

Im really in the mood to just go to JB and lash out on some good music/DVD purchases. It's been a while since i treated myself. I've just discovered Dave Matthews. (Ok well it may be only one song but it's darn good). Should i go and buy the cd?

These fickle fuddled words confuse me
Like will it rain today
We waste the hours with talking talking
These twisted games we’re playing

The space between
Where you smile and hide
That’s where you’ll find me if I get to go

Take my hand
Cause we’re walking out of here
Right out of here
Is all we need dear

The space between
What’s wrong and right
Is where you’ll find me hiding
Waiting for you

No comments: