Tuesday, February 15, 2005

So I finally got internet connection put on ma brand new computer in ma room. Gives me something else to do when I'm here.

It's Valentines day today, something that I've never really gotten into. Probably cause i've always been single. Was in a melloncolly mood all day. Hard to motivate. All the flower shops that i drove past during the day were busy. People in the shopping centre carrying roses and whatever. And me so not part of that...

My birthday celebrations on Saturday turned out to be well received by others and mostly well enjoyed by me. Afterall that night was all about me!! The turkishplace for dinner put on a good job. We had a room upstairs that, as we arrived, had tables filled with all these different kinds of platters. So Yum..... Mains were great and the $15 all you can drink option for 2 1/2 hours ensured that all the boys got ratshit. Trent didn't last much past dinner and Dave put on a strip show for the hens night in the next room. Good form guys!!

Progressed to Polly, then onto nightcat then as most people went home the few remaining headed to Barry's for some late night cheese dancing.....

Think I'll chill to some music....

No comments: