Friday, February 04, 2005

Im back at mum and dad's in Tempe today for a little while. Don't have internet access at home yet.....

What to say? where to start?...... I need some inspiration in my life once more. Something to keep me creatively challenged maybe. A goal, a journey......

Home life is good with a few big changes. Chris and Lauren moved out not to long ago leaving the two smaller smaller rooms to be filled. Hannah and Jo have moved in. I figured getting two girls might bring a bit of balance into the house. I knew them both beforehand so I felt comfortable having come in. With Dyson on his way out soon I'm more surrounded by female company most of the time now. It's a little weird and may take some getting used to. Kinda feel like the odd one out sometimes to. Girls get together, do their own thing. I am looking foward to Sticksy moving in soon.

We now have a new loungeroom and the place is looking much more homely and cleaner. Girls will do that....... I myself have spent alot of time cleaning up. The amount of leftover shit piled up in the garage and wedge was ridiculous. Spent a day with dad sorting it all out and by the end we had a truckload of rubbish to take to the tip.

Been to the beach a few times, just down to black rock when the weather and time off has allowed for it. A swim, a read of a book, and some sun. Off to Qld soon as well. Time to get away.

Love life.. Confusing...

Current music that's on rotation.

Albums
U2 - How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb
Xavier Rudd - Solice
Ben Harper - Diamonds on the inside
Anything Alex Loyd
Anything Jack Johnston

Songs
U2 - Miracle Drug
Starsailer - Four to the floor (Original version not that remix thing)
Ben Harper - With my own two hands
Xavier Rudd - Shelter
Alex Loyd - My way home




No comments: