Sunday, December 14, 2003

6:30am Sunday morning. Work over for another weekend... Too wired to sleep so I'll think I'll nod off to a DVD in my room.....

It's officially silly season, last night soooo many merry drunken people celebrating the end of the year. Intoxicated beyond any level of normality. People wern't just drunk they were totally fucked!!! Parlty our fault I guess for letting them get that way, despite cutting so many people off. You see a different perspective working behind the bar. I think shit am I ever like that? Surely not!

Tonight was different. Quiet for most of the night until the always expected 1am rush when all the other pubs in the area close. It got busier and more fun. The clientel friendly and amuzing. I love dealing with Irish people!!

Finished cleaning up by 4am and myself, Nat and Marika sat at the bar drunk beer and wine and talked for a few hours. About many things that progressed onto the topic of sex. Good, interesting, carefree conversation...


Sarah, Marcus's sister came around yesterday arvo. A last minute, unorganised effort to record onto disc a Nat King Cole tune, sung by herself, to be played at her wedding today. Despite all my recording and computer equipment being totally almost fucked up (things gather dust when you're away so long), we scrapped together a rushed and last minute recording. I've missed doing all that kinda stuff........

No comments: