Tuesday, September 09, 2003

Went to the races at Flemmington last Saturday with Al and a few of his friends. Hadn't seen him since Spain..... I've never really been to the races much. It's one fucking great day out!

Had a job interview this arvo in the city, It's only a casual position but it looks good and may esuit me to start with....

Just been watching a few movies and listening to music this evening! Songs always seem to make more sense when you relate to what they're saying. When they sum up so perfectly what your feeling. They take you back to a time and place so easily....

On the playlist lately... Live - Dolphins Cry, Jeff Buckly - Morning Theft, Foo Fighters - All My Life, David Gray- Please Forgive Me - Babylon and This years love, U2 - Electrical Storm and Bad (I think one of my fav all time songs), plus a plethora of other great tunes...

No comments: