Thursday, September 04, 2003

It's been a somewhat slow and confusing week. Finding direction here is harder than i figured. Everything was so easy in London. You had it all there at your doorstep. Here isn't the same. I know i have ideas on what i want, just making that first step or coming to a decision.... I want to get back into the things that I missed when i was away, the things i was once passionate about. My music.. Playing, recording, mixing, writing.... Photography, graphic design... My sport....My faith.... Things i feel i've lost touch with....

I've had a few nights out catching up with friends and such. Monday night into the city I saw Kez. Nat, Prue and all that.... Good laidback night at a pub. Last night Rob called me up at around 9:30 and easily convinced me to head into Brunswick St for beer and a chat...

Oh i've also been going to the gym lots more lately. Myself and my bro signed up at the local.

No comments: