Tuesday, August 05, 2003

I've had a really good week in London. The weather has been great and I've been heading all over the place catching up with everyone. Went out with the Cat 'n' 'Canary Crew last Friday having drinks at the pub then ending up in bloody Stratford to go to some Saffa bar called Zulu that was about to shut as we got there. Myself, Fitzy, Danielle and Fitzy ended up slumped against the wall of KFC talking crap and eating our food.

Sunday headed into Hyde park to meet a number of people. The birdman rally thingy was on and when I got there the park was swamped with literraly thousands upon thousands of people. Took me an hour to find Andrew. We quickly pissed off to regents park where we spent the day with a group of about 15 of us drinking beers, playing guitar and soaking up the sun....

Went to a few of my favourite bars in Covent Garden last night with Joel. The Walkabout, The Porterhouse and the Maple Leaf. Great night, love that area!

No comments: