Friday, January 10, 2003

The snow came down heavily yesterday morning. First time i've seen this much of it in a big city and its been magic. We had a massive snowball fight out front of the pub yesterday morning, alot of innocent bystanders and transport copped a fair pelting. One bird even got sooo annoyed she called the cops on us. They turned up and politely asked us to refrain from hitting innocent people and take it off the street and into the park, trying there very best to take the complaint seriously and not crack a smile.

Today I did a bustour around town. The city loooks so Beautiful at the moment. Hyde Park is like something out of a fairytale. I walked around with numb hands taking photos and admiring the surroundings. It's a beautiful day but I also missed home today as I walked around on my own.

No comments: