Saturday, January 04, 2003

2003. Another year gone and another upon us. Once again I'll spend at least the first part of it away from home, at the end of the world. I do have a fair idea on the things I want do, places I want to be and people I want to be with this year. Sometimes though, I do wish certain things in both worlds could be together as one. Still, It's all good.

I worked for the first time ever during the New Years celebrations this year. The bar was packed, with a DJ spinning some awesome music upstairs. The bar remained open until 2am, spent the first part of the night working downstairs then took over the upstairs bottle bar at 11pm. Even though we were working all the staff still got into the spirt of things. Lock in session afterwards saw us wind up around 7am?

No comments: