Thursday, October 03, 2002

So I turned down some job opportunities outside of London in favour of working here. I know the town and I know alot of people here. One position that I was pretty certain on gettin after an interveiw with the assistant manager has just been flushed down the toilet, thank you very much! Shoulda taken the other one when I had the chance. Now I've got to start again, feels like I'm going in circles. Same 'ol story really. Two weeks here and still where I started. I've had a good time though where I am, doing nothing much else but hang out during the day and heading to the bar at night for beer and pool with some good people. Not all that productive and a good money waster but no major regrets. If i hadda known it was going to take this long though I probably woulda pissed off to Paris or something for a few days.

No comments: