Sunday, September 15, 2002

I´ve been surrounded by people my own age the last two weeks. Always something to do and always a conversation to be had. Stayed out late last night for our final night of tour. By the time I arose most people had already left for the airport to return home. Before I really got a chance to say goodbye. Anya and Samantha woke me up to say goodbye, Hans my roomie said farewell. Others I said goodbye to last night in the early hours of the morning amongst the noise of the club. Spent today hanging with Alistair, not awake and not alseep. Cab to the airport, ran into Francesca in the lounge and had a coffee. Now alone again, waiting for my flight. I miss them already. Received emails from people in and around London. "We must catch up for a drink" Vague plans. But not really sure what I´m doing when I arrive. Have to sort it all out and start something new. Things until now have been great and easy. I miss it already.

No comments: