Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Finding time

I really thought I'd manage to find the time to write mire often but that's proving tough.

With a holiday like this comes the fact one must cram in as much ad possible as soon as possible.

I did the Hollywood LA thing then ventured on an intrepid tour up through California arizona and Nevada. It was great but felt a bit rushed. Vegas was awesome
But wasn't what the hype suggests because of a group that really dud their own thing and I felt I was left to wonder the strip at night on my own... Still I saw some amazing things.,


Now my heart is in San Francisco and the last two days have been spent without a breath of relaxation trying to see as much as possible. Truly an amazing town!

Tomorrow Alcatraz and clam chowder.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Post St,San Francisco,United States

No comments: