Friday, January 12, 2007

Friday Afternoon,

As I prepare for the shift ahead I think I'll just get a few things down....
It has been quiet at work of late, people away on Holidays or elsewhere in the outdoors. I ran the bar on my own last night, sending Colin home. No point. Dinner service was steady so the nightly take was still up there but was easily managable with one. Oh Mum, Dad and Damian came in for dinner as well so i took 45 minutes to have a meal with them whilst Ruth covered the bar...... It's good to know I have family that take an interest in what Ido and come and see me at work.....

Clósed the bar at around 11:30pm but it took me almost an hour and a half to finish cleaning up and do the tills. Normally i have someone else to clean up so I was doing the work of two people at close. All good though. After knocking off i sat back alone, with a beer and my thoughts. Listened to some music and relaxed. Played Kite from the Telstra Dome concert, the closing song from the recent Vertigo tour . At Peace...

Got home and couldn't sleep, instead opting to watch 'Rain Man

almost 4pm. Hi Ho Hi Ho off to work I go......

No comments: