Monday, April 07, 2003

I only worked 3 hours today, knocked off 2 hours early 'cause the place is dead. Late licence last night saw me working until after 1:30am, have the flu again so feeling a tad shitty........ I've been taking it easy the last few days, just working and all that. Had a bender over last weekend that saw me catch up with Sticksy for his farewell, head to Belushi's after work, the Walkabout for a Sunday session and the Sports Cafe in Piccadilly for Hospitality night... £1 drinks...

It's at the stage now where I really look forward to my nights/days off and enjoy getting away from the pub.. Still love it here though, don't get me wrong but as was the case Friday night it was good to head into town for a meal with friends and get back to normality again..... Been here almost six months without any real time off. Oh , except for the two days in Belfast.. Where has the time gone????

Have been spending my breaks over in the park reading a book, playing the guitar or just relaxing. I played tennis yesterday with Chris. There are about 5 courts just a short walk from here, just off Tower Bridge Rd.... Haven't played in a long time.... Took me a bit to get back into it..

Also went to the gym the day before for a brief workout. One of the girls I work with has a sister who works there so myself and Gerrard went down for a free workout before starting work.... It's on Haymarket just off Piccadilly Circus circus... Did a breif cardio workout (Jogging, Cycle and Rowing) before doing about a 20 minute swim... Im on a healthkick!!!

No comments: