Wednesday, February 19, 2003

Work is still occupying alot of my time. I just don't have any stories of drunkin stupidity lately. I had my 25th birthday on Sunday and despite having the day off I took it pretty easy. That fucking flu didn't help! Lazed around the pub, watched the cricket and went out for Chinese with Mike and Aimee for dinner. Have this Friday night off work, and I think a big night on the town is in order. Got a few packages in the mail of late, which was good... The pub is still going great, always meeting plenty of people either coming into the pub or staying in the hostel. Never really a dull moment........

If I think of anything more I'll write later....

Oh, Regurgitator are set to have their Euro CD launch/signing at the Camel in a few months. How good is that?

No comments: