Monday, July 08, 2002

I guess I do this journal more for my own personal satisfaction than anything else. Not many read or take an interest in this as such, not that it really matters, it's merely a way for me to put down thoughts in my head into some kind of legible and understandable form.

You ever get the feeling your life should be something else, somewhere else? Always want more than what you've got 'cause what you have now isn't what you actually want or because what you want you can't seem to get... Ya follow that?

I watched Secret Life of Us tonight around at Hamo's. It's been a few weeks since I actually sat down and watched it. I should more often, it's a quality show. Filmed around the St Kilda area.

Weekend was weirdish. Once again Saturday I came home drunk from the effects of beer, bourbon and vodka and wished i hadn't of gone so far, feeling dissatified with my night. Rising Some at the Evelyn was great, nothing like live music. But a few drama's followed afterwards and things got, what's a good description here,.. Strange perhaps. Not that it was shit, far from it, danced away at a Bar called Bary for a few hours and took in the atmosphere. But some people had left by this stage. By the time we went home, I wasn't ready for it and/or felt dissatisfied by that. I really enjoy doing something new each time i go out. Lately it's been the same 'ol things.... Friday Tram Bar. Oh Joy... Sunday went to Johns place at Beacon Cove with the family. I really had to force any kind of conversation alot of the time. I hurled myself on the couch and wanted to fall asleep. I know i get antisocial sometimes and look bored. Happen's when your tired. So what right....

No comments: